Robin Green, MSW, LCSW, CCTS-I
Robin is a Primary Therapist who works closely with the residents at Sabino Recovery. Robin believes that self-compassion helps residents experience deep healing. Robin has worked in both the private and community mental health fields and has worked with a wide array of populations and people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from Arizona State University
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from Arizona State University (MSW)
Licenses & Certifications
- Trained Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Clinician
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist (CCTS-I)
- Patient Advocate- Cottonwood Tucson
- Therapist- CODAC Behavioral Health Services Inc.