SOMATIC EXPERIENCING™ PRACTITIONER
Sabino Recovery is looking to add to our Independent Contractor team. We are seeking a highly competent, caring Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner to work with our trauma residents on an as-needed basis.
You will be required to:
- Promote awareness of physical tension that remains in the body as a part of the aftermath of trauma.
- Deliver compassionate care that results in patient success, retention, and follow-through with treatments.
- Do body work energy movement, and provide awareness to facilitate the release of physical tensions due to the aftermath of trauma.
- Implement all the techniques which include, but not limited to; titration and pendulation and other resources of the clients experience to achieve successful resolution due to trauma.
- Provide input for the resident’s treatment plan and report as soon as possible any significant concerns or issues relevant to the resident’s session via the electronic medical record.
- Develop a safe and comfortable therapeutic relationship with the resident in order to provide excellent treatment.
- Knowledge of EMR systems for documentation.
Must have all applicable licensure, certifications, CEU’s or other requirements pertaining to somatic experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred or 4 years’ experience in relevant field.
Please e-mail your resume to Cfontes@sabinorecovery.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.