Sam has been working in the Behavioral Health field for over a dozen years. It is a field I have immensely enjoyed being in Simply making a positive impact on others’ lives gives me tremendous satisfaction.
- B.Sc. in Psychology and finance from the University of Arizona
- MBA – University of Phoenix.
- Over a dozen years in the Behavioral Health field.
- Management and Leadership Experience
- Biking (has done El Tour De Tucson). Hiking (hiked down the Grand Canyon), Tennis and occasional golf.
Ronald McDonald, Feeding the hungry/homeless and have been involved with Habitat for Humanity projects. Most dear to my heart donating educational materials to children in my village in Kenya.