Ryan Young, BA
Ryan’s career in treatment began in 2014 as an Admissions Coordinator for a small substance abuse facility in Orange County, CA. In 2016 he took a position as a Treatment Placement Specialist (TPS) in Phoenix, AZ, providing informed treatment guidance to individuals and providers looking for various treatment options at all levels of care. As a TPS he developed relationships with professionals throughout Phoenix and Northern Arizona, connecting those seeking treatment to personally vetted providers that best fit the individual needs of the people he worked with. Ryan first visited Sabino Recovery at the end of 2019 and immediately knew it was a special place. Although he wasn’t looking for a change, Ryan left Sabino that day knowing he had to be a part of what was going on there. Two months later, he and his wife relocated to Tucson where Ryan became Admissions Director in January of 2020.
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Economics
- Admissions Coordinator- Covenant Hills Treatment Centers
- Treatment Placement Specialist- Acadia Healthcare
- Advanced Treatment Placement Specialist- Acadia Healthcare
- Regional Field Trainer- Acadia Healthcare