A Founding Member
Pat’s background in recovery spans nearly 25 years. He now serves as Executive Director and CEO of Hedrick House in Tucson, Arizona and is co-founder and CEO of Southwest Sober Living in Tucson, Arizona. His wealth of experience includes interventions with Hightower & Associates, a network of sober living houses and recovery facilities based in California. Sober since 1990 and a US Army veteran, Pat studied psychology at the University of Arizona and has been a member of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association since the 1980s. He also serves on the Navy Seal Legacy Advisory Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology- University of Arizona
- Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
- Navy Seal Legacy Advisory Board
- Executive Director & CEO- Hedrick House
- Co-founder & CEO- Southwest Sober Living