Olivia was born and raised in Arizona and obtained my CNA License in 2015 which sparked her passion for helping others. She continued her journey, when she moved to Texas to complete her undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University – CC. While doing so, Olivia worked in the Skilled Nursing industry, as an intern and later an administrative assistant gaining as much knowledge and insight about patient care as possible before moving back to her home state of Arizona to continue her education at the University of Arizona. Olivia was drawn to the mental health field immediately and has been in this field for a little over 2 years working with administration in various capacities improving patient experience. It has become a passion of hers to not only watch people heal physically but mentally as well.
- Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences with an emphasis in hospital administration from Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi 2018
- CPR and First Aid certification through American Heart Association
- CPI certification
- Nursing Assistant certification
- Medication Delegate certification
- Texas Rising Star Certified in Early Childhood Development and Caregiving