Miles Conrad, BHT
Miles brings extensive experience managing behavioral health, chemical dependency, and public health programs supporting at-risk and under-served populations. Miles infuses this work with compassion and hope cultivated over the course of his longstanding recovery from trauma, PTSD, and addiction.
Additionally, Miles has maintained an award-winning art practice with multiple exhibitions locally and nationally. His work is featured in the permanent collections at the Tucson Museum of Art and at Process Museum. He has extensive experience teaching art in university, post-graduate, and continuing education settings.
- 2009 MFA- Painting
- 2000 Citizen Leaders Institute
- 1999 BA Liberal Arts- Non Profit/Human Services Leadership
- 1992 BFA- Studio Arts
- 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award, International Encaustic Artists
- 2012 Artist in Residence, Process Museum, Tucson, AZ
- 2011 Award of Excellence, Contemporary Art Society, Tucson Museum of Art, Tucson, AZ
- 2009 Juror’s Choice Award, City Council, Long Beach, CA
- 2007 Honorable Mention, National Encaustic Exhibit, Montserrat College of Art, Beverly