Leslie Donnely, PHD
Dr. Leslie Donnelly is licensed psychologist who maintained a successful private practice in MD for twenty-five years. She has extensive experience in assessment, diagnosis and psychotherapy. She specializes in women’s issues, OCD, trauma and PTSD. Her treatment modalities include CBT, Hypnosis, and EMDR. Dr. Donnelly brings extensive experience in crisis intervention and trauma treatment. She served as the police psychologist for 12 agencies in MD. Additionally, she provided emergency services to six local EMT and fire departments. She has received awards for her work as a hostage negotiator. Dr. Donnelly’s passion is EMDR. She is a Certified EMDR Therapist. She was trained in 1991 by Francine Shapiro, the founder of EMDR. Additionally, she is certified as a teaching consultant by The American Society of Clinical Hypnosis where she has presented several advanced workshops.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology- Northern Arizona University
- Doctorate- Counselling Psychology- Northern Arizona University
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certified Teaching Consultant- The American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Psychologist- Full-Time Employees of The City of Salisbury
- Psychologist- Full-Time Employees of Wicomico County
- Psychologist- Wicomico County Sheriffs Dept.
- Psychologist- Salisbury Fire Department