Jaimee moved to the Los Angeles in 2014 from Australia and entered the mental health field working primarily in nutrition and eating disorders. She has worked individually and in group settings over the last several years, providing nutritional counseling and intuitive eating coaching to people struggling with their relationship with food and their bodies. Jaimee transitioned into the clinical outreach side of the mental health field and is proud to represent a program as thoughtfully created and clinically sophisticated as Sabino Recovery. Jaimee has a special interest in holistic approaches that include food/nutrition, movement and body-based modalities and was drawn to Sabino because of their integrative wellness and “whole-person” based approach to treating mental health, trauma and co-occurring disorders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia
- Registered with the Dietitian’s Association of Australia
- Nutrition Educator & Food Service Manager- Breathe Life Healing Centers
- Accredited Nutritionist & Clinical Outreach/Recruitment Coordinator- The Genen Group
- Community Relations Liaison- Rosewood Centers for Eat Disorders
- Director of Business Development- Launch Centers