Dr. Aaron Wilson, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Wilson has consistently established himself as a leader and advocate for patients in the mental health community across Arizona, having served as president of the Arizona Psychiatric Society and as chairman of the Arizona Disaster Psychiatry Task Force. He co-founded the Arizona Inter-Professional Behavioral Health Collaborative and whilst studying at Tulane University, Dr. Wilson was also chief resident in their Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. Dr. Wilson’s specialty is in psychiatry and he has worked actively to treat conditions such as anxiety phobic disorder, anxiety dissociative and somatoform disorders, bipolar disorders, post traumatic stress disorder an substance use/substances abuse and/or dependency.
- Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA where he graduated with his MD
- Received a diploma from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Former President of the Arizona Psychiatry Society
- Former Chairman of the Arizona Disaster Psychiatry Task Force
- Co-founder the Arizona Inter-Professional Behavioral Health Collaborative
- Chief medical officer for:
- Medical Director for Archways Recovery Centers (Mesa, AZ).