Crystal Keating Started her healthcare career in 2008 working as a CNA , then continuing her education to BSN and then MSN. She graduated with her Bachelors degree at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Az. and her Masters degree at Chamberlain University in Downers Grove, IL. She has experience working in Labor and Delivery, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral health and most recently as a Director of Nursing here at Sabino Recovery. Crystal completed additional education in IV micronutrients as well as certifications from the American Heart Association in PALS, BLS and ACLS. Her professional memberships include American Association of Nurse Practitioners established 2017, Emergency Nurses association established 2015 and Student Nurses association established 2013. Her passion and desire to treat residents with respect and dignity as they process trauma and addiction has made her an asset to the Sabino team.
- Bachelor’s degree in The Science of Nursing from Grand Canyon University
- Master’s degree also in The Science of Nursing from Chamberlain University
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the Emergency Nurses Association
- Member of the Student Nurse Association
Licenses & Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS, AED, ACLS, PALS certification. 2021.
- Arizona License: RN182802. 04/2022.