Brent Barstow, BHPP
Brent Barstow has been working in behavior health for over 6 years and is very passionate about recovery and the outdoors. Brent is the facilitator of High Ropes Course and leads outdoor activities. His passion derives from my own experience in recovery and has been clean and sober since May 21st 2013.
- Red Cross Real Hero Award Winner in 2004
- Bachelors degree business administration with emphasis in International Business from Whittier College 2009.
- House Manager of Southwest Sober Living 2013-2015
- Life Coach with In Balance Ranch Academy 2015-2017
- BHPP/Ropes Course Facilitator Sabino Recovery March 2017 to present
“I do what I do because I love recovery and helping others find recovery. Sabino Recovery is wonderful place at the base of one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Southern Arizona. Being able to work with amazing people and amazing residents is a privilege and an honor.”