Andréa Copeland, M.S.
Andréa has been a practicing NeuroTherapist working in both residential and private practice settings for 12 years. Andréa’s primary focus lies in helping individuals heal holistically, by rewiring undesirable brainwave patterns caused by complex trauma and addiction. Andréa is currently preparing to begin Doctorate work in Neuroscience and Cognitive Consciousness at CIIS as a commitment to continued education and advancing the practice of neurofeedback. Andréa is incredibly active in the neurofeedback community and is becoming a recognized name in the field due to her research and deep passion for this powerful modality. Andréa has a long-term goal of making neurofeedback well-known as well as more accessible to populations that need it most. Andréa is currently the President of the International Society for Neuroregulation & Research Diversity and Inclusivity Committee.
- B.S. in Psychology, minor in Anatomy & Physiology and a B.F.A in Fine Arts.
- Masters of Science degree in Professional Counseling.
- Member of the International Society for Neuroregulation & Research
- Member of The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
- Affiliate of the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance – BCN
- Affiliate of BrainMaster Technologies
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered yoga and meditation teacher
- Certified aromatherapist through the University of Arizona’s Integrative Medicine program and offers peak performance neurofeedback training to outpatient populations.