Andréa Copeland, Professional Counseling, BCIA Affiliate
Andréa has been a practicing NeuroTherapist working in both residential and private practice settings for 9 years. Andréa’s primary focus lies in helping individuals heal holistically, by rewiring undesirable brainwave patterns caused by complex trauma and addiction. Andréa is currently preparing to begin Doctorate work in Neuropsychology as a commitment to continued education and advancing the practice of neurofeedback. Andréa is incredibly active in the neurofeedback community and is becoming a recognized name in the field due to her deep passion for this powerful modality. Andréa has a long-term goal of making neurofeedback well known as well as more accessible to populations that need it most.
- B.S. in Psychology, minor in Anatomy & Physiology and a B.F.A in Fine Arts.
- Masters of Science degree in Professional Counseling.
- Member of the International Society for Neurofeedback Research
- Member of The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
- Affiliate of the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered yoga and meditation teacher
- Certified aromatherapist through the University of Arizona’s Integrative Medicine program and offers peak performance neurofeedback training to outpatient populations.