Breathwork & Sound Healing
Amy is a native of Tucson and a first-generation college graduate. She has spent over twenty years working in the non-profit and higher education sector in Tucson, gaining experience working with community-based prevention and intervention services.
Her healing journey began in 2007 when she got sober. Over the course of her recovery journey, she explored many modalities to heal from addiction, depression, anxiety and trauma. But her first breathwork experience in California was so transformative, she was immediately called to share it with others. Since then, Amy has worked with private clients, groups and retreats in the Tucson community. Amy also incorporates Reiki and sound healing (gong and crystal singing bowls) in her sessions.
· Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies – Northern Arizona University
· Master’s degree in Women’s Studies – University of Arizona
· David Elliott breathwork healer training (levels 1-4)
· Breathwork for Recovery apprenticeship
· Level II Reiki
· Sound healing training with gong master Jere Freidman
Favorite quote: “We’re all just walking each other home.” Ram Dass