Diverse therapy methods, grounded in neuroscience – your unique path to recovery.
Alcoholism and addiction to drugs can be complicated and only by understanding the cause are we able to effectively treat alcohol abuse and addiction.
Your program is uniquely yours
Careful assessment and comprehensive treatment is required for the chance to live a healthy sober life. At Sabino Recovery we know that high quality, effective treatment cannot be improvised. We craft a targeted, individualized treatment plan for you only after thoroughly assessing and understanding the ways that alcoholism and addiction has impacted you.
When the brain is hijacked by alcohol or drugs, will-power becomes powerless. Yet your brain is resilient and so are you. The treatment program at Sabino Recovery is designed to take advantage of neuroplasticity – your brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections. These new connections can produce healthy decision-making, optimism, hope, trust, and lead to lasting recovery.
For some, using alcohol and drugs is a way of medicating difficult emotions, experiences, and memories that are often connected to past trauma. For others, a genetic component may predispose them to develop an addiction. The resulting damage to their lives, relationships, and careers leaves lasting scars. Regardless of the cause, alcoholism and addictions commonly co-occur with other disorders such as depression and anxiety.
Addiction does not resolve itself. It will not just go away
What we offer:
- A 35-day residential treatment program for alcoholism and drug addictions and the underlying traumas associated with them
- Nurturing staff of carefully selected, highly credentialed, licensed individuals
- Variety of financial plans to aid with paying for treatment
- Wide range of psychotherapeutic, holistic, naturopathic and allopathic methods
- Delicious, fresh, made-from-scratch meals designed to bring back health and joyful nutrition
- Spacious and serene campus enveloped by the stunning Catalina Mountains
- On-site equestrian center; equine therapy, and daily interaction with our horses
- Activities include yoga, hiking, acupuncture, music therapy, massage, and more.
We know it’s hard to start on the path to recovery, but the first step is simply talking to someone who is knowledgeable about effective treatment options. If you or a loved one are currently in crisis or need
Call us today to discuss your specific needs and story.
Or send us your contact information below and we will be in touch with you shortly.