2020 Annual Alumni Reunion
April 17th-19th, 2020
This is your time to reconnect, reunite, recharge and reignite your recovery.
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 17
- Welcome Home BBQ and bonfire at the stables
Saturday, April 18
- A full day of fun, educational, and experiential workshops presented by our staff and a few other impressive group leaders
- Yummy dinner, fireside fellowship, wisdom, sharing, and entertainment
Sunday, April 19
- Hike and breakfast
- Closing ceremonies
- Wrap-up of the weekend will happen around 11:00
- Early Bird Registration – $150 if paid before March 15, 2020. The fee is $200 if paid after March 15, 2020 which includes meals and all program activities. Should you need to cancel your registration, a written notification (email is fine) must be received seven days prior to the retreat for a full refund.
- If you would like to bring a guest, we would love to have them join us for dinner Saturday night. Otherwise, all other events are for alumni only. Cost for them to join us for dinner on Saturday night is $25. There will be a 25 person capacity.
Where to Stay
- We have contracts with local hotels that are close by that offer special rates to our Sabino Recovery family. Check out the Partner Hotel page on our website.
- Out of respect for our fellow alumnus and residents, all events are strictly sober. We ask that all attendees abstain from alcohol or other altering substances. We will strictly enforce this rule and we will breathalyze and/or eject any participate that is, or we strongly suspect, is not compliant.
If you have any questions, please call us at 844-227-7014 or email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!